Unlike other online bathroom retailers we offer a premium delivery service, as standard, to all postcodes in zone 1. We have our own fleet of vans and our drivers are trained specialists used to handling and delivering bathroom products with care. Our drivers will deliver as close to the house as possible (however are not insured to enter your property) and will check the products with you before they leave.
The majority of online bathroom retailers are reliant on third party transport companies will only leave larger items palletised “curb side”.
Your delivery driver will deliver to your front door on the ground floor, but is not able to take the goods into your property.
Some of the goods we deliver are heavy or awkward items, such as baths, shower trays or shower glass, and the driver will require assistance with the handling of these goods. With these bigger goods, when receiving or helping please be very mindful of the social distancing rules. If you have a mask or similar could you please wear when helping the driver. If you do not have a mask we will provide one, but using your own protection would be preferable.
Masks are not necessary with smaller items, but we still ask that you maintain the social distancing 2m.
Should the driver have any concerns then he will refuse to deliver.
Your understanding and help would be appreciated
Delivery Zone Information
Zone 1 Standard Delivery
Zone 1 Premium Express Delivery
Zone 2 Standard Delivery
- Next day service for orders placed before 2 pm in zone 1 (subject to stock availability)
- Free Delivery on orders over £500
Example Delivery Sizes
Example ProductBasin Tap
Example ProductVanity Unit & Basin
Example ProductFull Bathroom Suite
Delivery dates are allocated automatically and if there is an issue, we will contact you over the phone therefore you must submit a valid phone number when placing your order. If you did not submit a valid phone number, or if your number has changed since you placed your order, we will try to contact you via your email address.
Standard deliveries will usually be shipped within 3-5 working days from placing your order. We will email you with your delivery date, if it is not suitable then please contact us at email@example.com with a more suitable date and we shall endeavour to accommodate you.
Please note our deliveries are made between 7 am and 5 pm.
If you have paid for an Express delivery, we will endeavour to get that out to you the next working day, stock depending.
As we carry most items in stock, we can fulfil almost all orders in this time. Orders are either delivered by our own delivery team or via a courier service. Any special orders (Brands) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to allow us to check with our suppliers on availability and expected delivery date.
The evening before delivery we will email you a reminder and on the morning of the delivery you will receive a 2 hour timeslot by text, if a mobile number is not submitted or you do not receive a text, then please contact us on email@example.com for your expected slot.
If you miss a delivery, we will arrange to re-deliver the next working day for free. However, if you were to miss that slot we will contact you to request payment of another delivery charge and a confirmed delivery date before retrying to deliver again.
Scotland, Wales, Devon & Cornwall deliveries.
Please note due to your location we operate a 2 day run, this means that you may receive your email and text on the first day of the run when the van leaves the depot, giving you a time slot, but this will be for the second day and you will receive your goods on the following day. We will notify you in our initial delivery email which day your delivery will be on.
Please advise us of any issues with gaining access to the property or parking restrictions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that our delivery drivers will only take your order to the doorstep and not into the building as they are not insured to.
All our deliveries are a one-man service, so please ensure that there is an able-bodied person available to assist in the unloading of your order.
Please check your delivery (within 24 hours for baths & all other products within 7 days) for visible signs of damage/defects or missing items and report them immediately to email@example.com please include images of the issue.
We strongly advise that you arrange installation 7 days after your delivery, that way if there are any issues, we can resolve them before work starts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you deliver on a weekend?
- Deliveries are scheduled on week days only
- Can I collect my order?
- Yes, you can collect your order from our Heywood head office. Please ring 0330 053 6040 to place your order and arrange your collection.
- When can I expect my goods to arrive? I need to organise a tradesman to fit my suite...
- In zone 1 we have an Express Delivery Service which depending on the time the order is placed will be with you between 24 or 48 hours. Standard delivery is between 3 to 5 working days (in zone 1). If you live in a postcode in the zone 2 we will ring you to arrange delivery and offer a limited service in this area. We advise people not to book tradesmen until the goods have arrived and have been checked.
- How do I return an item?
- Please contact 0330 053 6040 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Our returns and refund policy can be found here.
- My question wasn't covered, what should I do now?
- Please visit our Contact Us page where you can call our helpline, or alternatively send us a message.