SALE PRICE £259.00
Square Dual Thermostatic Diverter Shower System with Body Jets & Fixed Head
A stylish concealed diverter shower valve set with twin handle valves with square levers.
The fixed head is 220mm in diameter and comes with the brass ceiling arm. Also included is 6 body jets.
The lever has dual control thermostatic valves which control the temperature and flow rate for both shower heads and the bath spout.
On the Diverter Shower Valve, The lower handle sets the temperature and begins the water flow, and then simply, turn the top handle to the left for the water flow for the fixed head to begin or turn the handle right for the body jets. It couldn't be simpler!
Thermostatic showers are so much better than manual showers. There is nothing worse than having your shower interrupted by someone running the kitchen tap or flushing the loo leaving you having to endure a short, sharp, shock of freezing or scalding water. By choosing this thermostatic mixer shower this will never be a problem again. Next time someone draws on the water supply, because this shower is thermostatic the temperature will remain constant.
You can see from the additional imagery above why this shower is a terrific valve. The cartridge is terrific quality and in the very unlikely event of a problem it can be easily replaced without the need to entirely remove the valve, tiling etc. Additionally the front plate is adjustable for uneven walls.
Features of this set are:
1. Fully thermostatically controlled
2. Separate flow and temperature controls
3. Suitable for high and low pressure systems, such as:
- Low Pressure Gravity-Fed Systems
- Pumped Gravity-Fed Systems (High Pressure)
- Unvented High Pressure Systems
- Combination Boiler High Pressure
4. Brass Fixed Head & Arm
5. 6 Body Jets included. Please note - Your shower system will work on low pressure but we would not suggest fitting all 6 body jets if you were going to do this as the water is evenly distributed between them and would result in a disappointing performance. If you have a pressurised system it will be absolutely fine.
6. 5 year guarantee